Mann Plumbing has years of experience when it comes to remodeling bathrooms. While we mainly focus on the plumbing aspects of remodeling, we will work alongside construction companies, remodel experts, or even home and business owners who want to take on the project themselves. Whether you are looking for someone to install a sink in your home or looking to totally redesign your office building, Mann Plumbing is up to the challenge.
Common Plumbing Problems During a Remodel
● Leaky Faucets: Everyone can agree that leaky faucets are an annoying problem. They have many causes, but most commonly in remodels the washer and valve seat are pushed together by accident. This causes pressure on the valve, wearing it out, and water starts leaking.
● Clogged Drains: Anything that goes down the drain other than water could cause a clog. This can be easily fixed in most cases, but sometimes it is a larger problem from the sewer line.
● Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure can be caused by water leaks, clogs, or even a shutoff valve that has been turned off. It may seem like just an inconvenience, but it could be costing you money.
● Running Toilet: While usually not a huge issue, a running toilet can become a huge issue if left untreated. Running toilets can cause flooding in the bathroom, raise your water bill, and flood your septic tank.
What We Consider
● Pre-Existing Plumbing: When remodeling a home or office building, it is important to think about where the plumbing is in the bathroom. The remodel has to be consistent with what is already there. In addition, we have to think about the fixtures and what plumbing may need to be moved in order to move them.
● Moving the Plumbing: Fixtures and plumbing may be moved, but it has to be done in a way that guarantees the plumbing will work the same as or better than it did before.
● Building Codes: No matter what type of building the remodel is taking place in, our plumbers will make sure regulations are being followed.
● Material Codes: Certain codes have banned the use of certain materials. We will always confirm that the materials being used in the remodel follow code.
● Build-Out: Some plumbing problems can arise because codes were broken during remodel. Mann Plumbing will ensure that this does not happen and that your plumbing is working efficiently.